We have collected some of the best Budapest Sightseeing Cruise options for primary school student groups at budget-friendly prices. Since Budapest offers a lot to see a good option to get to know the city is taking a Danube river cruise in the city centre.
Daytime Sightseeing Cruises on Panorama Boats
Prices of the Cruise & Guide programs
Small children under 10 years old: free
Children (10-14 years old) €9
Student tickets: €12 (Student ID will be requested upon arrival.)
Adult tickets: €13.5
Please ask for a quote at info [at] budapestrivercruise.com
Inclusions of the Cruise & Guide programs
- Day Cruise of 70 Minutes
- Audio Guide with Ear phones
- Commentary in 30 Languages
- 1 Free Drink of your choice: Wine/ Beer/ Champagne / Juice
- 1 Free Lemonade a la Duna Bella
- Optional stopover on Margaret Island
- Free entries and vouchers on Margaret Island
- Fully Glass Covered Boat with 360 panoramic view
- WiFi: free wireless Internet on the boat
- Cruise Dates every days
- Discounts for Children, Students, Groups
- Free for Children under 10
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
Sip the included drinks and get to know some interesting details about Budapest and the famous riverside attractions such as the Chain Bridge or Buda Castle. The 360 degrees panorama boat offers a special memory for the groups and wonderful photo opportunities.
The sightseeing boat tours are beloved highlights of all visitors in Budapest, especially children. The boat is fully covered in glass on the sides and the top and provides a great view of the riverside attractions on both the Buda side and the Pest side.
Guided Budapest Boat Tour
There is a well-paced audio commentary on the attractions of Budapest the boat passes by. The guide is in 30 languages. The commentary is via earphones (you can bring yours too). As the commentary is about both sides of the river, there 1 one voice for Buda and another voice for Pest side (male and female), which make it easier to follow which attraction is being commented on.
The river sightseeing is a 1 hour and 10-minute day cruise with audio guide, drinks and free WiFi.