Enjoy an a la carte dinner cruise in Budapest on the river Danube on the sleek and beautiful Legenda cruise ship. Live music makes the candlelit dinner even more romantic, while the spectacular background is the night lit river Danube with the UNESCO World Heritage sights.
- Danube Cruise of 2.5 Hours in Budapest (boarding 30 min before sailing)
- A La Carte Dinner with Candles (4 Courses of your choice). See the A La Carte Cruise Menu and the Drink List here.
- Enjoy your Own table for 2 or more
- Servers: no Bustling at a Buffet Table, you will be served
- Live Music
- Beautiful Riverside Attractions in Budapest, including the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Open Terrace in Summer, late Spring and early Fall
- Heated Cruise Ship in Winter
- Boarding at 6:30 pm or 7:15 pm (see timetable below)
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
Prices of A La Carte Cruise
Adult ticket: €72.42 / HUF 23,900 including 2.5 h cruise with 4 course A La Carte Dinner Cruise per person
Child ticket: €51.52/ HUF 17,000 including 2.5 h cruise with 4 course A La Carte Dinner from the Children’s Menu (smaller portions than the adult) per kid
Groups: please contact us for a quote at info [at] budapestrivercruise.com
Special events prices:
Dec 25, 2020: €85.48
Dec 26, 2020: €85.48
Dec 31, 2020: €85.48
Jan 01, 2021: TBC
From Jan 2, 2020: €72.42
4 Course A La Carte Deal
The leisurely dinner cruise is 2.5 hours on the Danube.
4 Course Package Deal: the a la carte 4-course dinner deal includes the base cruise price, plus the price of a 4 course a la carte dinner. 1 item from each course on the menu. The price of the cruise is, in fact, a flat price for any of the dishes on the a la carte menu.
The only limitation is that you can choose 1 starter, 1 main course (any of them!), 1 soup and 1 dessert. Altogether a 4 course a la carte dinner of your choice on the river cruise. You will not crowd at a buffet-style dinner table, instead be served the dishes of your choice, comfortably in your seat.
Child Ticket (2-12 years): The discounted Child ticket includes 1 welcome soft drink and a special 3-course kids menu. The cruise is free for children under 2 (without dinner).
The Candlelit a la carte Dinner Cruises run from 7 pm to 9:30 pm or 7:45 pm to 10:15 pm depending on the season (please see the timetable below). Boarding the cruise ship starts 30 minutes before the cruise itself.
Dinner Cruise Timetable: A La Carte + Candlelit
The timetable of A La Carte Dinner Cruises on Legenda cruise ship depends on the seasons, and the days of the months.
Exceptions: special Dinner Cruises on Feb 14, Aug 20, Dec 31 (different prices might apply). The Candlelit cruise does not run on Christmas Eve, please see the available programs here: Budapest Christmas Cruises
Timetable of A La Carte Dinner Cruise
The schedule of the a la carte dinner river cruise on the popular Legendary ship is as follows:
July 2020: Fridays and Saturdays from 7.45 pm
August 2020: Fridays and Saturdays from 7.45 pm
September 2020: Fridays and Saturdays from 7.45 pm
October 2020: Fridays and Saturdays from 7.45 pm
November 2020: Fridays and Saturdays from 7 pm
December 2020: Fridays and Saturdays from 7 pm
Special Days & Celebrations on the A La Carte Cruise
Valentine’s Day A La Carte Dinner Cruise: €80.3 per person
Christmas Day (Dec 25) A La Carte Dinner Cruise: TBC
Boxing Day (Dec 26) A La Carte Dinner Cruise: TBC
New Year’s Eve (Dec 31) A La Carte Dinner Cruise: TBC
New Year’s Day (Jan 1) A La Carte Dinner Cruise: TBC
More Dinner Cruises in Budapest
- 7 pm Budapest Evening Cruise 1.5 hour cruise on Danube & optional Buffet Style Dinner. Salon music in background by award winning Hungarian Gypsy band.
- 10 pm Late Night Cruise Budapest (see below), 1.5 hour cruise on Danube and optional Buffet style Dinner (also available with Hungarian Folk Dance package deal)
- Fireworks Cruise Budapest: dinner cruise with unlimited drinks on August 20
- Christmas Eve Cruise Budapest: dinner cruise with drinks and live music on December 24
- New Year Cruise Budapest: dinner, party, unlimited drinks on December 31