Full day trip to the Danube Bend from Budapest. Discover the beautiful towns alongside the Danube on this guided bus & cruise tour.
€58 for Adults
€29 for Children (under 12)
- Meeting at 8.45 am
- 9hour Guided Tour in the Danube Bend
- Visiting Esztergom, Visegrad and Szentendre
- Entry to Esztergom Basilica
- Meeting at the Ticket office 15min before the Tour starts
- Tour Guide (English)
- Return Trip by River Cruise (from May to September on Saturdays only if the water level allows)
- Air-Conditioned Bus
- Opportunity of having lunch (not included in the price)
- Departure & Arrival in the city center of Budapest
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
April 1 – September 30: the Danube Bend Day Trip runs every Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
The tour starts at 9 am (meeting at 8.45 am) in city center (address will be sent in confirmation email).
- Guided Bus Tour from Budapest to Esztergom (approx. 1.5 hours)
- Visiting the Esztergom Basilica (entry included)
- Guided walking tour in Visegrad (approx. 1.5 hours)
- Lunch opportunity in a restaurant in Visegrad or Szentendre (not included in the price, pay as you order)
- Guided walking tour in Szentendre (approx. 2-2.5 hours)
- Free time for shopping in Szentendre (approx. 1 hour)
- Return to Budapest by bus (Oct-Apr) or by cruise (May-Sep) (approx. 1 hour)
- Arrival in Budapest at around 6 pm
Return to Budapest by bus (Oct-Apr) or by cruise (May-Sep) (approx. 1 hour) on Saturdays only if the water level allows.
Last updated Aug 18, 2022