Full day trip to the Danube Bend from Budapest. Discover the beautiful towns alongside the Danube on this guided bus & cruise tour.
€58 for Adults
€29 for Children (under 12)
- Meeting at 8.45 am
- 9hour Guided Tour in the Danube Bend
- Visiting Esztergom, Visegrad and Szentendre
- Entry to Esztergom Basilica
- Meeting at the Ticket office 15min before the Tour starts
- Tour Guide (English)
- Return Trip by River Cruise (from May to September on Saturdays only if the water level allows)
- Air-Conditioned Bus
- Opportunity of having lunch (not included in the price)
- Departure & Arrival in the city center of Budapest
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
April 1 – September 30: the Danube Bend Day Trip runs every Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
The tour starts at 9 am (meeting at 8.45 am) in city center (address will be sent in confirmation email).
- Guided Bus Tour from Budapest to Esztergom (approx. 1.5 hours)
- Visiting the Esztergom Basilica (entry included)
- Guided walking tour in Visegrad (approx. 1.5 hours)
- Lunch opportunity in a restaurant in Visegrad or Szentendre (not included in the price, pay as you order)
- Guided walking tour in Szentendre (approx. 2-2.5 hours)
- Free time for shopping in Szentendre (approx. 1 hour)
- Return to Budapest by bus (Oct-Apr) or by cruise (May-Sep) (approx. 1 hour)
- Arrival in Budapest at around 6 pm
Return to Budapest by bus (Oct-Apr) or by cruise (May-Sep) (approx. 1 hour) on Saturdays only if the water level allows.
Last updated Aug 18, 2022
is there a possiiblity to pay via cash at your office?
this program is very popular and advance online booking is suggested.
This program also offers a hotel pick up service, therefore, to avoid disappointment, try to book online:
Have a great time in Budapest.
I would like to attend the tour the next 16th of august with my family.
Return to Budapest by cruise it is guaranteed or it is not sure and it depends from the river level?
Yes, return trip by cruise is guaranteed in August.
Looking forward to receiving your booking.
Hi, what is the access like for wheelchair users? Is the Danube Bend day trip suitable?
Hello Rachel, I am afraid the Danube Bend trip is not suitable.
We recommend the Folk Dinner cruise as the boat is completely accessible, there are no stairs at all.
Hi, do you also charge for infants?
thank you for your email.
The price is €28 for Children (under 12) for this program.
Online booking is on:
I hope I could be of help.