Enjoy an evening Danube river Cruise with a 5 Tier Tasting session of carefully selected Hungarian Craft Beers and Live Music.
Inclusions of Craft Beer Cruise:
- Sightseeing on the river Danube in Budapest city
- 1.5 hour (from 2 pm or 4 pm) or 2 hour (from 7 pm)
- 5 Hungarian Craft Beers (5 Tier Beer Tasting) – 150ml per tasting for 5 beers
- 1 Bottle of Your Choice from the tasted beers
- Total: approx. 1100 ml of specialty Craft Beers
- Snacks included: Salted Peanut and Breadsticks
- Additional Hungarian Beers and other drinks can be bought at the bar
- Live Gypsy Band (on 7pm cruise only)
- UNESCO World Heritage Sights in the city of Budapest
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
Prices of Budapest Craft Beer Cruise:
€27 / person for Adults
€25 / person for Students (18+)
Taxi Transfer (for 7 pm Craft Beer Cruise only)
You can upgrade your existing cruise booking with a return Taxi Transfer for the price of €14 per person.
Hotel pick up: 30-40 minutes before the cruise starts at the reception of your hotel.
Drop off after the cruise: at your hotel, or any other destination in Budapest upon request.
Craft Beer Tasting on Budapest Cruise
The price of the cruise includes the tasting of 5 different Hungarian Artisan Beer specialities. Each tasting is a glass of 150 ml. In the end, you can choose 1 bottle of any of the tasted beers, included in the price.
The 5 Tier Beer Tasting includes the following brews:
- Fóti Zwickl – 4.5% vol unfiltered lager beer (150ml)
- Rizmajer Búza – 6.5% vol wheat beer (150ml)
- Keserű Méz / Bitter Honey – 6% vol unfiltered lager beer (150ml)
- Flying Rabbit IPA – 6.5% vol Award-winning Hungarian IPA (150ml)
- Horizont – Flamand Porter – 6.7% vol string brown beer (150ml)
5. Stari Black Currant – 3.3% lighter fruit beer (150ml)
Learn more about the Hungarian Craft Beers on the Budapest River Cruise:
Fóti Zwickl is an unfiltered lager delicacy from the famous Fóti Brewery, made with a careful selection of aromatic Hungarian hops with only a dab of bitter ones. This beer has a distinctive golden yellow tone and a cloudy, opalescent look that hides a delicious peach-like smell and a yeasty, roasted flavour. Fóti Zwickl is a perfect thirst quencher.
Rizmajer Búza / Rizmajer Wheat is one of the newest wheat craft beer’s of Hungary, but it’s already ver popular. It has a cloudy, matte amber colour with a large, long lasting white head. The first sip gives a sweet, fruity flavour with malty aroma with a pinch of caramel-taste, followed by a citrus essence with a discreet yeast flavour.
Keserű Méz / Bitter Honey is a characteristic and very popular Hungarian artisan beer, which was awarded the 1st prize of the 2012 Hungarian International Beer Brewing Competition. “Bitter Honey” is a delicious representative of “hoplagers”, created by Fót Brewery. As being a triple hopped strong flavoured lager, it has a strong, almost nectar like flavour with the taste of a fresh honeydew melon. The opalescent, transparent look of the beer is crowned by a glowing white head.
Flying Rabbit has been rewarded with the 2nd place in the Hungarian International Beer Brewing Competition in 2016. It is a true and unaltered Hungarian made American IPA, made from high quality ingredients and original American hops for the complete authenticity. They used 5 different types of quality malts for brewing to reach the caramel-like fruity bitter hop taste. With its creamy and long-lasting white head that crowns the golden coloured clear beer, this brew is also a wonderful sight.
Horizont – Flamand Porter is a smooth dark beer specialty, being a fusion of classic English Porters and the traditional brewing style of the Flemish monasteries. Upon tasting, you will experience coffee, dark chocolate, nut, roasted malt and caramel aromas, which perfectly matches its elegant black-ruby colour and lasting white head.
Stari Black Currant is for everyone who prefers lighter brews with high fruit content. The last item of the tier is a beer of your choice: you can either select the stronger Flamand Porter, or the lighter Stari Black Current beer.
Extra Bottle of Craft Beers:
After the Beer Tasting, you can choose 1 whole bottle of any of the 6 beers below.
Fóti Zwickl 500ml / Rizmajer Búza 500ml / Keserű Méz 500ml / Flying Rabbit 330ml / Horizont – Flamand Porter 330ml / Stari Black Currant 330ml