Enjoy an evening Danube River Cruise with a 5 Tier Tasting session of carefully selected Hungarian Craft Beers and Live Music (on the evening cruise).
Inclusions of Craft Beer Cruise:
- Sightseeing on the river Danube in Budapest city
- 2 hour cruise (from 7 pm)
- 5 Hungarian Craft Beers (5 Tier Beer Tasting) – 100ml per tasting for 5 beers
- 1 Bottle of Your Choice from the tasted beers
- Total: approx. 800 ml of specialty Craft Beers
- Additional Hungarian Beers and other drinks can be bought at the bar
- Live Gypsy Band
- UNESCO World Heritage Sights in the city of Budapest
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
- Note: no guide is included
Prices of Budapest Craft Beer Cruise:
€33 / person for Adults
€29 / person for Students (18+)
Pick Up Pier Budapest Craft Beer Cruise
The pick up point of the Budapest Craft Beer Tasting river cruise is close to the Chain Bridge, but the exact location of the pier changes from cruise to cruise depending on availabilities and the traffic on the Danube. One thing is sure though: we always leave from the city center of Budapest for your convenience. More details about the ship, and the port is given – based on your chosen date – in your confirmation email (the cruise ticket). Please print out your online tickets as proof of payment.
Embarking Time: Cruise guests are kindly asked to arrive 30 min before the cruise ship leaves the pier.
Craft Beer Tasting on Budapest Cruise
The price of the cruise includes tasting different Hungarian Artisan Beer specialties. Each tasting is a glass of 100 ml. In the end, you can choose 1 bottle of any of the tasted beers, included in the price.
You can choose 5 Beers from the following list (100ml each)
- Pilsner: Well-known lager beer for we have used premium quality Pilsner malt, traditional Saazer hop and it’s breeded version called Motueka for dry hopping.
- Wit Beer: Belgian style wheat beer in which wheat malt and oatflakes makes it creamy.
- Easy Lager: An easy-drinking, low-alcohol lager-style beer. A sweet and malty experience if you’re looking for refreshment.
- Red Ale: Traditional Irish Red beer with the taste of caramel malts and light hop aromas. Medium malty, caramel flavor with a slight toffee, biscuit character.
- Ipa: Indian Pale Ale-style beer. Intense aroma and taste feature American Citra. Simcoe and Slovenian Styrian Wolf hops.
- Pineapple: Meeting of quality. American lager-type beer with the iconic taste of the tropical world.
Extra Bottle of Craft Beers:
After the Beer Tasting, you can choose 1 whole bottle of any of the beers (0.33l).
Wit Beer Wheat Beer
Ipa Pale Ale