You can find the updated cruise menu of the Budapest Cruise and Show below. You will see that the buffet style dinner cruise (self served, all inclusive meals) caters for various palates, while the cruise show program is also appealing to various styles.
Dinner Menu on the Opera & Operetta Cruise Budapest
In the dinner cruise menu you will find fine meals, some of which are traditional Hungarian dishes. There are options for vegetarians, and for meat lovers too.
Besides the meals, the Dinner Cruise & Show ticket includes a glass of sparkling wine as a Welcome Drink aboard.
Salads & starters on the Budapest River Show Cruise
- Mixed Fresh Salads with Balsamic Vinegar
- Greek Salad with Feta Cheese Marinated in Pesto
- Potato Salad with Chives
- Fish & Vegetable Rolls
- Hungarian Cold Plate with Salamis and Sausages
- Cheese Plate – Selection of Hungarian and foreign Cheeses
Soups on the Budapest River Show Cruise
- Hungarian style Soup (a rich Hungarian style spicy soup with potato balls from the Nyirseg region)
- Cold Soup of forest fruits with fresh mint (light, fruity)
Main Course on the Budapest River Show Cruise
- Turkey Stew in Paprika Gravy with home made Butter Noodles
- Beef Ragout with Vegetables soaked in Red Wine and Jasmine Rice
- Pork Confit in Garlicky Gravy served with Rosemary Spiced Potato
Side Dishes on the Budapest River Show Cruise
- Spicy Potato Bread
- Grilled Vegetables of the Season with Herbs
Dessert on the Budapest River Show Cruise
- Fruits of the Season
- Hungarian Dessert „Somlói Galuska” sponge cake topped with chocolate and whipped cream
- Dessert of the Day
- Cheese Selection of Hungarian and Foreign Cheeses
Drinks on the Budapest River Show Cruise
- Welcome Drink: 1 glass of Hungarian Sparkling Wine or soft drinks
- Plus 1 Glass of Red or White Wine (VIP category only)
- Further drinks for extra surcharge are available aboard (billed separately on the spot)
Please note that the menu is subject to change.
The current menu is valid until October 31, 2015