Enjoy a unique night on a Wine Tasting & Casino Cruise in Budapest. Discover some delicious Hungarian and international wines during the 7-tier tasting combined with a fun roulette game, where you can guess about the tasted wines.
There is no gambling included, the game is not played in money but with special game chips provided by the cruise ship and included in the price of the program.
The 3-hour cruise features great Hungarian Folk Music & Dance Show, and of course the beautiful riverside attractions of evening Budapest.
Price of Wine Tasting Casino Cruise
€55 per person (until Apr 30, 2019)
€63 per person (from May 1, 2019)
Inclusions of Budapest Wine Tasting Casino Cruise
- 7-Tier Wine Tasting (50ml of each wine)
- 3 hour Cruise on the Danube
- Folk Show of 45 min with 15 min Folk Dance Learning
- 1 Bottle of Mineral Water
- Live Music: Salon Music (2h), followed by Folk Music & Dance Show (1h)
- Finger Food Canapes
- 1.5h Exciting Roulette Game with special Wine Chips (no money gambled)
- Prizes to be won (tiny surprises)
- English Speaking Croupiers
- City Central Boarding & Arrival (near Elizabeth Bridge)
- AC (Air-conditioned cruise in warm weather) / Heated in cold weather
- Wi-Fi: free internet access included
- UNESCO World Heritage Sights in the city of Budapest
- Modern Catamaran ship
- Wheelchair Accessible Boat (and Toilet)
- Guide Dogs welcome on board
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
- Booking min. 1 day ahead for min. 2 guests
Wine Tasting on Casino Cruise Budapest
Come and enjoy a light-hearted and fun wine roulette game while tasting 7 great wines from Hungary.
The Wine Tasting Casino Cruise includes a 7-Tier Tasting where you can taste some delicious wines from Hungary and around the world. Each sample is 50ml. What type of wines exactly? That’s for you to guess!
The Roulette Game is very simple, but a lot of fun. You can test your knowledge of wines and vinery by guessing the details about each tasted wine. Place your bets on the origin, produce date, percentage and type of the wines that you’re enjoying, and multiply your chips with a winning guess. The best players can get discounts to buy wines by the bottle on board of the Wine Tasting Cruise ship, or win the special main prize at the end of the game. The croupier does not only guide the game, but he will provide some interesting information about the tasted wines too. And don’t forget: the game is not played in real money – so you have nothing to lose.
Finger Foods on Wine Tasting Casino Cruise
The price of the cruise includes a delicious platter of canapes (14 pieces per person) of the following selection:
- Trout Mousse Canape
- Quark Cheese Spread (Liptauer) Canape
- Duck Liver Pate Canape
- Pulled Duck Canape
- Smoked Pork Prosciutto (Mangalica) Canape
- Edami Cheese Canape
- Brie with Crockant Canape
- Grissini Sticks
- Vegetable Buttons
Miscellaneous Info about Wine Tasting Casino Cruise
The minimum age to attend to the program is 18 years old (as is the legal age of alcohol consumption in Hungary).
Booking is for minimum 2 guests.
Please note that same day bookings are only available until 4 pm on the given day. We recommend booking minimum 1 day ahead.
Cancellation policy: Please note that the order cannot be cancelled, as the places on the boat are limited.