Celebrate Easter on a special festive dinner cruise with Live Hungarian Folk Music & Dance Show.
Prices of Easter Cruise & Folk Show
- Price with 4 Course Dinner €90
- Price of Dinner & Unlimited Wines/Beers/Soft Drinks €120
- 3 hour Cruise on Danub
- 7.30-10.30 pm
- Easter Decoration / Surprize Easter gift
- Folk Show of 45 min with 15 min Folk Dance Learning
- 4-course Dinner (4 options for main course: Duck / Fish / Beef / Vegetarian )
- Your Dinner will be served by the catering staff
- 1 Welcome Drink (Sparkling Wine or Palinka or Orange Juice), or upgrade to Unlimited Drink Package for 3 hours
- Live Music: Salon Music (2h), followed by Folk Music & Dance Show (1h)
- City Central Boarding & Arrival (near Elizabeth Bridge)
- Window Seat Tickets available for an additional charge (€25 per person)
- Privacy: enjoy your own Table (only You & your guests will be seated together)
- Viewing Terrace on open air top deck terrace (non-catering)
- AC (Air-conditioned cruise in warm weather) / Heated in cold weather
- UNESCO World Heritage Sights in the city of Budapest
- Special Dietary Needs: Vegan Menus, Gluten Free, Lactose Free Meals on request (please let us know in advance)
- Modern Catamaran ship
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
Budapest River Folk Dance Show
The Hungarian Folk Dance Show includes the traditional dances and dance motifs of various regions of historic Hungary like Kalocsa town or Szatmar county, including spectacular Bottle Dances (women balancing bottles on their heads while dancing), Stick Dances (men acting out shepherd with their herding sticks, making tricky dance moves).
The 4 -6 dancers will present the Hungarian dances in a lively and enjoyable way, also showing various costumes of highlighted folk regions (different colors, patterns and embroidery).
Learning a Bit of Folk Dance?
The Hungarian Folk Show is followed by an interactive and fun workshop where you will get an opportunity to learn a bit of Hungarian Folk Dances. But only if you really want to, there is no pressure (but it is fun!). You can also give a try at balancing the bottle on the head, just like the skillful dancer ladies, or even get a photo of yourself / yourselves with the dancers, and more.
The folk dancers are the members of the traditional folk ensemble called Folkrhythms, who gained show experience in the former, nationally and internationally acclaimed Rajko Folk Ensemble. The folk dance ensemble on the river cruise is 4 – 6 dancers, plus there is a quartet playing the folk dance music for the group.
Menu of Budapest Dinner Cruise with Folk Show
Finger food Appetizers in Pastry Basket
Green Ragout Soup with Tarragon
Creamy Horseradish Soup with Beetroot Chips
Main Course with Side
You can choose from the following main course options on the dinner cruise:
CHICKEN: Chicken Breast Fillet served with Mushy Peas, Pickle Relish, and Cheese Crisps
BEEF: Chuck Steak with Mashed Potatoes with Smoked Paprika, Bacon and Marinated Red Onion
BEEF: Hungarian Beef Frikadelles with Turnip-Carrot Sauce, served with Traditional Bread Sumpling and Sourcream Foam
VEGETARIAN: Beetroot Risotto with Carrot Croutons and Parmesan Shavings
Special Dietary Needs: Vegan Menus, Gluten Free, Lactose-Free Meals on request (please let us know in advance)
Spring Chiapuding with Wild Strawberry Coulis and Coconut Chips
Sponge Cake with Chocolate Sauce – Somlo Style
Vegan Option is also available upon request. Please add your request to the Queries field when booking.
Unlimited Drink Package with Dinner Cruise
You may upgrade your Budapest Dinner Cruise ticket to include a 3-hour Unlimited Drink Package. The price of the Dinner Cruise with dinner, unlimited drinks for 3 hours is €120. You can enjoy the following drink options:
Wines from Hungary
You can choose from a variety of fine Hungarian wines.
White: Varsányi Sauvignon Blanc
Rose: Varsányi Rosé Cuvée
Red: Varsányi Kékfrankos
Dessert/ White: Thümmerer Egri Muskotály
Hungarian Sparkling wine in dry and sweet versions from the BB Fizz Winery.
Fruit Juices (Happy Day Peach, pineapple, Orange, Apple, Cranberry)
Fizzy Drinks (Coca-Cola Products)
Homemade Lemonade Variations
Further Hungarian Folk programs are also available in Budapest.