Enjoy an evening Danube River Cruise with a 5 Tier Tasting session of carefully selected Hungarian Craft Beers and Live Music (on the evening cruise).
Inclusions of Craft Beer Cruise:
- Sightseeing on the river Danube in Budapest city
- 1.5 hour (from 4 pm) or 2 hour (from 8 pm)
- 5 Hungarian Craft Beers (5 Tier Beer Tasting) – 100ml per tasting for 5 beers
- 1 Bottle of Your Choice from the tasted beers
- Total: approx. 900 ml of specialty Craft Beers
- Additional Hungarian Beers and other drinks can be bought at the bar
- Live Gypsy Band (on 8pm cruise only)
- UNESCO World Heritage Sights in the city of Budapest
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
- Note: no guide is included
Prices of Budapest Craft Beer Cruise:
€29 / person for Adults
€27.5 / person for Students (18+)
Pick Up Pier Budapest Craft Beer Cruise
The pick up point of the Budapest Craft Beer Tasting river cruise is close to the Chain Bridge, but the exact location of the pier changes from cruise to cruise depending on availabilities and the traffic on the Danube. One thing is sure though: we always leave from the city center of Budapest for your convenience. More details about the ship, and the port is given – based on your chosen date – in your confirmation email (the cruise ticket). Please print out your online tickets as proof of payment.
Embarking Time: Cruise guests are kindly asked to arrive 30 min before the cruise ship leaves the pier.
Craft Beer Tasting on Budapest Cruise
The price of the cruise includes the tasting of 5 different Hungarian Artisan Beer specialities. Each tasting is a glass of 100 ml. In the end, you can choose 1 bottle of any of the tasted beers, included in the price.
The 5 Tier Beer Tasting includes the following brews:
- Helmut: Bavarian Type wheet beer (100ml)– Alc: 5,1 %, IBU: 9, Malt: Pilsner, White Wheat, Carahell, HOP: Magnum
- Johnny Firpo: Blonde Ale (100ml) – Blonde Ale: Alc: 4,8 %, IBU: 22,9, Malt: Pale Malt, HOP: Chinook, Mosaic
- Balatonvilágosi: German Pilsner (100ml)– Alc: 5 %, IBU: 29, Malt: Pilsner, Carahell, HOP: Magnum, Hellertau Blanc
- Indian Summer: American Ipa (100ml) – Alc: 6,8 %, IBU: 70, Malt: Pale, Vienna, HOP: Magnum, Hellertau Blanc
- Charlie Firpo: Rye Ale (100ml) – Alc: 5,1 %, IBU: 30, Malt: Pale Malt, Red Rye, HOP: Magnum, Cascade, Citra, Amarillo
5. Ipa Colada: Pineapple Ipa (100ml) – Alc: 7 %, IBU: 22,9, Malt: Pale Ale, HOP: Magnum, Chinook, Mosaic
Learn more about the Hungarian Craft Beers on the Budapest River Cruise:
Helmut: Bavarian Type wheat beer – Highly hopped, fruity, unfiltered lager-type beer. The beautiful hazy- yellow beer displays unique notes of yeast with banana and clove, ending with hints of refreshing citrus.
Johnny Firpo: Blonde Ale- A malt- centred American style craft beer, which is well- balanced and displays interesting notes of fruit, hop and malt. The blondish, light unfiltered beer with citrus notes is perfect for summer evenings.
Balatonvilágosi: German Pilsner- A classic unfiltered light beer with the beloved Hellertau Blanc and Magnum hop types. The refreshing golden yellow beer offers elegant and traditional flavours.
Indian Summer: American Ipa- Indian Summer has the distinction of winning the golden prize medal at the European Craft Beer Cup in January 2019. It is a classic West Coast IPA with dark amber colour and bitterish hints of Grapefruits and Oranges and sweet, resinous finish.
Charlie Firpo: Rye Ale- An APA-based brewed from Rye. The malt basic and the bitterness is completed with an extra amount of special hops. The dark, rye-brownish beer is a beloved beer of the locals.
Ipa Colada: Pineapple Ipa- The Hoppy taste is on focus in Ipa Colada, the hop base is combined with real pineapple puree to create a characteristic and refreshing fruity taste and less overall bitterness. Recommended to those who are curious about the fruity aroma of hop and find the tropical-pineapple flavour interesting.
Extra Bottle of Craft Beers:
After the Beer Tasting, you can choose 1 whole bottle (500ml) of any of the 6 beers below:
Helmut: Bavarian Type wheet beer
Johnny Firpo: Blonde Ale
Balatonvilágosi: German Pilsner
Indian Summer: American Ipa
Charlie Firpo: Rye Ale
Ipa Colada: Pineapple Ipa