Spend an unforgettable time on the Budapest River Party Cruise with great music, great people, dancing and enjoying the beautifully lit night riverside attractions of the city. The River Party runs every Saturday in July and August from 10pm and is one of Europe’s biggest and best boat parties on the river Danube.
Professional local and international staff will ensure an unforgettable evening and fantastic party feeling on the Danube river on this weekly boat party.
Price of River Party:
€16 per person
- 1.5h Party from 10pm
- 1 Welcome Drink
- Live DJ
- Music: dance, house, best of 90’s & 2000’s
- Professional Photographer
- International Party Goers
- Free cloakroom on the boat
- Departure: City Central
- Boat: Sirona / Sophie (Zsofia)
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
- UNESCO World Heritage Sights
- Drink Bar aboard (Pay as you order)
- Group Discount available (for groups of 10+)
- Gift Voucher available
- Same day bookings accepted until 8pm only
Schedule of River Party
The Danube River Party Cruise runs every Saturday in between Jun 23 and Aug 25, from 10pm to 11.30pm.
The price of the River Party includes 1 welcome drink. Further drinks can be purchased at the Drink Bar (pay as you order).
Saturday is also the night of the famous Bath Parties. If you wish to continue your night fun after the River Party, the cruise hostesses will be happy to assist you with calling a reliable cab, so that you can reach the thermal pools in no time, and go on with partying!
Advice: Sparty tickets are usually sold out days in advance, so book your places as soon as you can. Book Online Bath Party Tickets
Terms & Conditions of River Party
- The minimum age to attend to the party boat is 18 years old (as is the legal age of alcohol consumption in Hungary).
- Same day bookings between 1 June and 10 September are only available until 8 pm on the given day. We cannot guarantee that any reservation made after 8pm for the same day can be satisfied. We cannot provide any refund in this case, only an open day gift voucher or a date change.
- Anyone who is visibly drunk / intoxicated / disorderly will not be allowed to enter the boat party.
- Any damage caused by Guest must be paid by Guest responsible for damages.
- No rowdy behaviour is accepted on the Booze cruise.
- Guests who fail to act in accordance with the Code of Conduct will be escorted off the party ship and dropped off at the nearest dock
- Cancellation policy: Please note that the order cannot be cancelled, as the places on the boat are limited. Emergency cancellations (flight delay, health issues, etc.) are only considered if sent over 24 hours before party date. Please also note that same day bookings between 1 June and 10 September are only available until 8 pm on the given day. We cannot guarantee that any reservation made after 8pm for the same day can be satisfied. We cannot provide any refund in this case, only an open day gift voucher or a date change.