From Budapest to the Danube Bend
Take a tour outside Budapest to visit the beautiful towns in the Danube Bend: Visegrad and its castle ruins, Esztergom and its beautiful basilica, Szentendre the picturesque and artsy historical town. One day trip with bus and boat on Satudays if the water level allows.
€58 for Adults
€29 for Children (under 12)
What is included in the Danube Bend River Cruise?
- Meeting 15 min before the tour starts
- Visegrad Castle – bus and walking tour
- Esztergom Basilica – bus and walking tour
- Opportunity of having lunch
- Szentendre – visit Jewelry Museum
- Szentendre – Budapest river cruise: return boat ride
- Guided tour in 5 languages
- Discount Tour Price for Children, free for under 6
- Boat tour with Bus tour combined: May, June, July, August, September
- Bus tour only: October, November, December, January, February, March, April
My wife and I were wondering if you offered any one-way boat services between Esztergom and Budapest on the 7th of January, and if not, do you know anyone who does?
Unfortunately, services to Esztergom are not available on our website.
Have a nice time in Budapest!
We are staying at Kálvin tér 4, Budapest, 1055. Is it possible for us to have a hotel pick up nearby?
thank you for your email.
We have already sent you an email with regards to this question.
Looking forward to your reservation to the Danube Bend Cruise.