Get to know the majestic Hungarian Parliament and cruise in the heart of Budapest on the Danube, book the Parliament tour and cruise package for a special price online.
Prices of Budapest Parliament & Cruise Package
Prices are different for European Union citizens, and guests from non-EU countries.
€24 for Adults (€39 for non-EU citizens)
€21 for Students (€35 for non-EU citizens)
Inclusions of Parliament & Cruise Package
- 1h Guided tour at the Hungarian Parliament
- Professional English Guide at the Parliament
- Tour includes the Grand Stairway, the Dome Hall and the Holy Crown
- 1h Cruise on the River Danube (see cruise schedule below)
- Budget Cruise, No Fancy Boat
- Air-conditioned/Heated in cold weather
- UNESCO World Heritage Sights in the city of Budapest (cruise sights)
- Online Tickets (no printing needed)
- Security Check – Valid Passport is needed for the Parliament Entry
Schedule of Budget Cruise & Parliament Tour
Parliament visits are available either from 10.30 or 10.45 am (depends on the date). Please find the exact times by clicking the booking form on the left.
10.30 am Parliament Tour and Budget Cruise
10.30-11am: Registration at Parliament Visitor Center (Hostess with a sign awaits you)
11am-12pm: Parliament Tour (approx. 50 min guided tour + 10 min security check-in and out)
12pm: Parliament Tour ends
10.45 am Parliament Tour and Budget Cruise
10.45-11.15am: Registration at Parliament Visitor Center (Hostess with a sign awaits you)
11.15am-12.15pm: Parliament Tour (approx. 50 min guided tour + 10 min security check-in and out)
12.15pm: Parliament Tour ends
Budget Cruise Schedule
Apr 1 – Nov 3: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 8.45pm, 9.30pm
Nov 4- Mar 31: 1pm, 2.30pm, 5pm, 6.30pm
- Don’t forget to bring: Passport, Confirmation Email
- Getting to the Parliament: 1min walk from Tram 2, Stop: ‘Orszaghaz, latogatokozpont’ (Parliament Visitor Center) or 5min walk from Kossuth Square Metro M2
- Tour goes in all weather conditions.
- Parliament Visitor Center Services: Public toilets, Cafe, Gift Shop.
- Further Attractions by the Parliament: Shoes on the Danube, Carl Lutz Glass House (Every day from 1pm to 4pm)
Further Hungarian Parliament tour packages available, please follow the link for more information and reservation: Hungarian Parliament Tours