Many tourists who visit Budapest in November are not sure if there are river cruises on the Danube in Budapest in November.
Yes, we run several cruises a day, throughout the week from Monday to Sunday in November too.
Here are the available Danube tours in Nov in Budapest:
- Day cruises in Budapest at 2pm with drinks included in the prices and an optional lunch
- Cocktail and Beer Danube tours in Budapest at 4pm, cocktails or beers included in the cruise price.
- Budapest Night Cruises: sightseeing boat tours at 7pm with optional dinner, after sunset (in November the sun sets earlier, and by 7 pm all attractions in Budapest are illuminated)
- also in November we run late night cruises on special days (right after the Hungarian Folk Dance shows)
- Please note that November 1 is a national holiday in Budapest, Hungary, but the cruises run as usual on Nov 1 too.
- We do not run special VIP cruises in November. In December, we have special Budapest Christmas cruises and Budapest New Year Cruises