Tickets are SOLD OUT.
Valentine’s Day Wine Cruise
Find the way to your loved one’s heart on a Valentine’s Day Wine Cruise on river Danube in Budapest.
We have several ideas for the best Valentine’s Day in Budapest ever: dinner, entertainment, romantic live music, city lights, delicious Hungarian wines and more, all on the Danube.
We are here to create a magical romantic Valentine’s evening, ideal if you are thinking of popping the question or you just would like to have a nice quiet evening for the two of you.
Your Valentine’s Day Wine Cruise fee includes the following:
- Sightseeing on the river Danube in Budapest city at the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage sites
- 7pm – 9 pm cruise with top attractions
- Guaranteed Table for 2 (for Couples)
- Mini Gift
- 7 Hungarian Wines (7 tier wine tasting in tasting glasses) including wines from
the award winning Hungarian Szajki organic winery – 80 ml per tasting for 5 wines, and an additional 40 ml for Tokaji wines (total of 480 ml wine)
- Breadstick as snack
- additional Hungarian wines and other drinks can be bought at the bar, like the award winning dessert wine, the Hungarian Cirfandli (Zierfandler) White Wine
- Live Gypsy Band
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
Prices of Wine Tasting Cruise
The price of the Budapest Wine River Cruise is:
- 33 Euro for Adults
- 31 Euro for Students (alcohol served for over 18 only, valid Student ID is needed)
- Children under 6: free of charge
Book your cruise now via our online booking form.
You can upgrade your existing cruise booking with a return Taxi Transfer for the price of €10 per person.
Hotel pick up: 30-40 minutes before the cruise starts at the reception of your hotel.
Drop off after the cruise: at your hotel, or any other destination in Budapest upon request.
Valentine’s Day in Hungary
Budapest is romantic all year round with its magnificent and beautiful sights and incredible views. And, luckily, February is no exception (even if the days are cold in Europe in the last month of the winter).
Budapest offers various romantic programs for a short 3 day or longer holiday.
The picturesque Castle District with the Buda Castle, the Matthias Church, the Fisherman’s Bastion, historic cafes with wonderful cakes, lovely concerts, great wines, romantic hotels make Budapest an ideal destination for couples. The outdoor steaming pools of Szechenyi Baths and its relaxing massage therapies offer a unique way to let off steam on Valentine’s Day too.