Discover the picturesque village of Szentendre during a combined bus & walking tour with river cruise.
Children (under 12): €19
- 4hour Guided Tour to Szentendre
- Hotel Pickup (30min before the Tour starts)
- Tour Guide (5 languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French)
- Walking tour in Szentendre (duration: 2.5h)
- Traditional Hungarian Snack (“Lángos”)
- Return Trip by River Cruise (from May to September only)
- Air-Conditioned Bus
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
The Szentendre Tour runs every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout the year.
Tour starting hours:
2 pm (April – October)
10 am (November – March)
- Hotel pickup 30 minutes before the tour starts
- Guided Bus Tour from Budapest to Szentendre (approx.30 min)
- Guided walking tour in Szentendre (approx. 1 hour)
- Free time for shopping (approx. 1.5 hour)
- Return to Budapest by bus (Oct-Apr) or by cruise (May-Sep) (approx. 1 hour)
Szentendre is a beautiful, small riverside city to the north of Budapest. It is famous for it’s Mediterranean atmosphere and romantic, narrow streets, as also known as a centre of arts and delicious confectioneries.
Lángos – a Real Hungarian Taste
Lángos is a famous Hungarian street food snack. It’s name comes from láng, the Hungarian word for flame. It’s a deep fried flatbread made of a dough from water or milk, flour, yeast and salt. When it’s still piping hot, it is usually topped with sour cream and grated cheese, and some people also flavour it with garlic.