Full day trip to the Danube Bend from Budapest. Discover the beautiful towns alongside the Danube on this guided bus & cruise tour.
€56 for Adults
€28 for Children (under 12)
- 9hour Guided Tour in the Danube Bend
- Visiting Esztergom, Visegrad and Szentendre
- Entry to Esztergom Basilica
- Hotel Pickup (30min before the Tour starts)
- Tour Guide (5 languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French)
- Return Trip by River Cruise (from May to September only)
- Air-Conditioned Bus
- Opportunity of having lunch (not included in the price)
- Departure & Arrival in the city center of Budapest
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
April 1 – October 31: the Danube Bend Day Trip runs every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
November 1 – March 31: the Danube Bend Day Trip runs every Thursday and Saturday.
The tour starts at 9 am (hotel pickup is 8.30am). If you do not wish to be picked up at your hotel, you can also join the tour in the city center at 8.45 am (address will be sent in confirmation email).
- Hotel pickup at 8.30am
- Guided Bus Tour from Budapest to Esztergom (approx. 1.5 hour)
- Visiting the Esztergom Basilica (entry included)
- Guided walking tour in Visegrad (approx. 1.5 hour)
- Lunch opportunity in a restaurant in Visegrad (not included in the price, pay as you order)
- Guided walking tour in Szentendre (approx. 2-2.5 hour)
- Free time for shopping in Szentendre (approx. 1 hour)
- Return to Budapest by bus (Oct-Apr) or by cruise (May-Sep) (approx. 1 hour)
- Arrival at Budapest at around 6pm