Enjoy the beautiful sights of the evening Budapest from the river Danube with some drinks and live Piano music.
Inclusions of the Cruise:
- 3 hour Cruise on Danube (can be shortened to 1.5 hour)
- 5 Drinks of Your Choice (you can choose any 5 drinks from the below Drink List)
- Live Music: Piano Music, from 9pm Double Piano Battle Show
- Optional Upgrade to a 4-Course Served Dinner
- City Central Boarding & Arrival (near Elizabeth Bridge)
- Privacy: enjoy your own Table (only you and your guests will be seated together)
- Viewing Terrace (sightseeing open air terrace on a non-catering top deck)
- AC (Air-conditioned boat in warm weather) / Heated in cold weather
- Wi-Fi: free internet access included
- UNESCO World Heritage Sights in the city of Budapest
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
Price of the Budapest Evening Cruise with 5 Drinks:
€28 per person
Hours of the Cruise:
You can choose to have a 3-hour, or a 1.5-hour cruise. The price and the inclusions are the same for both options.
Boarding: 7 pm.
Cruise hours: 7.30 pm – 10.30 pm
Options: 7.30 pm – 9 pm (boarding 7pm), 9 pm – 10.30 pm (boarding 8.50 pm)
Drink List on Budapest Cruise
You can choose any 5 drinks from the below list.
Wines from Hungary
You can choose from a variety of fine Hungarian wines. The red wine, white wine, rose and Tokaji selection is of the Hungarian Waldorf Manufacture’s wines, made in Mihaly Figula’s (awarded as the Hungarian Winemaker of the Year), and Zoltan Gunzer’s excellent Winery. :
Viktória Pinot Gris 2013/14, Figula Mihály, Balatonfüred
Vencel Rosé 2014, Günzer Zoltán, Villány
Vilmos Cuvée 2013/14, Günzer Zoltán, Villány
Mindenjó Tokaji Cuvée 2012, Basilicus Szőlőbirtok, Tokaj-Hegyalja
Hungarian Sparkling wine in dry and sweet versions from the BB Fizz Winery.
Budapest Dinner Cruise with Bar Piano Music
If you wish to have dinner as well on this evening cruise, you can buy the Dinner Cruise tickets for €52 per person (including 4-course dinner and 1 Welcome Drink).