Enjoy a fine dining cruise with a special 4-course menu and a unique piano battle show on the Danube. The Dinner Cruise with Piano Battle includes the following:
1.5h or 3h Cruise on the Danube (you can see the 2 cruise options below)
- 4-course dinner (with optional main course)
- 1 welcome drink (sparkling wine or orange juice)
- live piano music during the dinner
- Live Piano Battle Show from 9 pm with Hostess
- Boarding starts at 6 pm or 7 pm (see timetable below)
- Window Seats guaranteed
- Enjoy your Own table for 2 or more (table sizes guaranteed according to your group size)
- Open terrace (for sightseeing only, there are no tables on the terrace)
- Free Wi-Fi
- E-Ticket via email (no printing needed)
Cruise Hours of the Dinner Cruise with Piano Battle (2 options):
3h Dinner Cruise with Piano Battle:
Embarking starts at 7 pm.
Cruise hours: 7.30 pm – 10.30 pm
Inclusions: 3h cruise, 4-course dinner, 1 welcome drink, live piano battle show.
1.5h Dinner Cruise with Piano Battle:
Embarking starts at 8.50 pm.
Cruise hours: 9 pm – 10.30 pm
Inclusions: 1.5h cruise, 4-course dinner, 1 welcome drink, live piano battle show.
Menu of the Dinner Cruise with Piano Battle:
Starter: Appetisers in Pastry Basket
Soup: Green Pea Cream Soup with Roasted Almonds
Main courses (you can choose on board):
Black Cod Fillet with Sauce Hollandaise and Vegetable-Lasagne
Duck Leg Confit with Crispy White Cabbage and Gratin Potatoes
Tender Beef Stew with Polenta
Dessert: Chocolate Cream with Orange Coulis
The menu of the Dinner Cruise with Piano Battle is valid until October 31, 2015.
Timetable of the Dinner Cruise with Piano Battle:
The Dinner Cruise with Piano Battle program runs every day throughout the year.
The cruise hours are the following:
Nov 1 – Mar 31: 6.30 pm (Embarking starts at 6 pm)
Apr 1 – Oct 31: 7.30 pm (Embarking starts at 7 pm)